We welcome all donations!
There are many ways that you can contribute to the alleviation of child poverty in the North Cotswolds
- Personal one-off or standing order donations. For a Standing Order form please click here. Please use the Gift Aid Form too as this increases our income by at least 20%.
- Now more than ever your continued support would be immensely valuable. Please consider a regular donation via Standing Order – it costs £100 per month to provide fresh nutritious food for a local family, please give what you can to help us ensure that children aren’t going hungry in the communities where we live.
- School fundraising – we have benefited from schools supporting us with bake sales, sponsored silences and raffles. For a fundraising pack please contact us.
- Local businesses – we have amazing support from our local business partners who either donate their goods and services or who make us their Charity of the Year for fundraising purposes. For more details please contact us.
- Personal fundraising through JustGiving, Virgin Giving etc. If you are considering a personal challenge in the coming months please consider us as your chosen charity. We’d love to hear about your plans – please get in touch.
The difference we make
By working with agencies in the North Cotswolds, Community Awareness supports young children from low-income families experiencing hardship and deprivation, helping to meet their urgent and emergency needs
In improving the lives of these children, the belief is that there will be long term benefits not only for their own families but also for the community in which they live.
Our response is immediate.